Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Marley and Me *** SPOILER (If you don't want to know the ending, DON'T READ THIS)


Yesterday, DD treated me to see the movie, Marley & Me. OMG! We laughed, we cried. It was fabulous.

The dog is unbelievably funny and CUTE! Oh, the things that Marley gets into.

I knew how the movie was going to end, but even so I was not fully prepared for it. You definitely need to take tissues with you. Everyone in the place was crying (boys, girls, old men and women, little kids, even teenagers).

Let me tell you, usually while I'm supposed to be watching a movie at the theater I look at my watch 3 or 4 or 15 times, change positions in my seat this way and that and then back again, and then I fall asleep. But, not this time. I did not look at my watch, nope, not one time. I did not squirm in my chair. And, I most definitely DID NOT fall asleep.

On the way home, DD said, "It was definitely worth spending my $12.00. That might be my favorite movie ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment