Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

I received a couple of Mother's Day gifts that I don't recall putting on my official "Wish List". The first was a swarm of these lovely flying, stingying creatures right outside the front door.



After looking at pictures on the web, I think they're wasps. And, lucky me, I received about 50 of them.

Oh, another gift for me?!?! What is that rope-like, bungy cord thing coming out from under the garage door?

A BABY RATTLESNAKE!

And, you know where there's a baby, there's a mama. And, snakes usually don't have just one baby. And, it was coming out from under my garage door so now I'm terrifed that mama's had her babies in my garage. I'm not going in there until WINTER! (Lucky for me, my neighbor came over with a gardening hoe and killed that ugly rascal.)

Ahhhhh! Now this is more like it. This is a gift that I can relate to. DD made homemade waffles for breakfast.


I could have done without the other two gifts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment