Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Break - Day 1

It's Day 1 of Summer Break 2009, and what am I doing?.......shredding papers! No kidding! That's what I'm doing. How exciting, huh?

So many other things that I'd rather be doing, but one of my "summer" goals is to get my office straightened up, organized, decorated, etc, and in order to do that, I've got to get rid of some of these mountains of papers.

It's not quite THAT bad, but I've already filled one garbage bag, and I've got another one halfway there. And, those are just papers from my files. I haven't even started on the top of my desk yet.

Oh, and when I'm done with the paper shredding, I get to move on to sorting books! WOOHOO!!!

I'm an organized person. How in the world did this happen?!?!

What became of those lazy days lying in the sun at the lake?

No comments:

Post a Comment