Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You Can Make This!

This is a duplicate post from my crafting blog "Oh It's Sew Cute". I usually wouldn't do the exact same posting on both blogs, but I LOVE THIS SITE! I visit it at least once a day (I think it's a sickness, really.....)

******

One of my absolute FAVORITE websites is YouCanMakeThis.com .

This site is chockful of patterns and instructions to make everything imaginable. They have sections for applique, cooking and baking, crafts, crochet and knitting, digital scrapbooking, tons of sewing items, embroidery, quilting, papercrafts, clay, and on and on.

From the "About Us" section of the website: "YouCanMakeThis.com was created by a stay-at-home mom who wanted to provide a place where women could learn how to make items for their homes and families. The site is unique because the eBooks and patterns are written by "everyday" women. The step-by-step format of the eBooks enables even the most craft-challenged person to experience the satisfaction of creating something beautiful.

YouCanMakeThis.com provides easy to follow how-to eBooks on a variety of projects. The eBooks feature detailed ste-by-step instrctions and photos that walk you through the creative process."

I LOVE that this site is written by and for "REAL" "EVERYDAY" people just like me!

They are adding new things all the time. There are blogs and free newsletters with loads of wonderful ideas to get your creativity flowing. And, PICTURES galore!

All of the patterns come to you via the web so you can start to work on your project as quickly as you download the instructions and/or pattern. No driving to the store! The patterns are fabulous and EASY to follow, even for beginners.

One of my favorite features of the site is the "I Made This" tab where others display pictures of what they have created using the patterns from this site. It is so fun to go in there to see what everyone has been up to and get some creative inspiration.

If you sign up for their fabulous FREE You Can Make This e-newsletter, you will get a FREE video and e-book bundle (valued at $75.) Just click on this box to take you there and sign up for your FREE goodies.

You can make this!

Did I mention it's FREE?!?!


This purse was made using one of the FREE e-books that I received when I signed up to receive the YCMT newsletter:



So Cute! So Easy! So Fun!


I just cannot say enough good things about this site! You just have to go and check it out for yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment