Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yes, It's True!

I finally fixed my photo editing software. YIPPEE!!!! I'm back in business.

Last month, we took a brief trip to Orange County. On the way home, we stopped by the Queen Mary and DD was in H.E.A.V.E.N. She is in love with all things European right now (well, not all things....she would probably pass on pureed parsnips and the like.) The phone booth from yesterday's post is located outside before you enter the Queen Mary.

Here we are lounging on the deck:

Very unflattering picture of me. I should have worn black instead of white. But, oh well. It is what it is. At least my hair looks good. Thanks to DNephew for the best haircut I ever had!

DD also bought a Russian soda (which was fabulous), and she picked up a British newspaper to bring home.

The only bad thing about the adventure that day was the escalator to the main deck was broken and we had to climb about 10,000 STEEP stairs to get up there. What a hike that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment