Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Library Shelf - Knit Two

It's been awhile since I have posted what's on The Library Shelf. Not because I haven't been reading. Quite the opposite. I'm in the process of reading SEVEN, yes SEVEN, books! I had to put myself on restriction from the library until I get them finished. Since the library is one of my favorite places in the entire world, that is quite a punishment for me. Even if I don't actually "need" any more books, I like to go there just to visit them.

SO, last night I finished one of the books.



I was so upset when I finished reading this author's "The Friday Night Knitting Club" because I just didn't think it was fair to leave us hanging like that and end the book. So, I was thrilled that she wrote this sequel. And, it's GOOD! We get to follow the members of the Friday Night Knitting Club of the Manhattan Walker & Daughter knitting shop as they rely on each other as they struggle with new challenges.

I can't say anything so as not to give away the story, but if you liked the first one, you'll love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment