Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Letter to the Construction Crew


Dear Road Construction Workers,

It is only Day 2 of your project, and I already have a couple questions for you.

1. Must you park at the end of the driveway and tell jokes and bellylaugh at 6:45 in the morning?!?! I'm glad that you are so happy to be at work, but could you please keep it down to a giggle for a little while.

2. Is it absolutely necessary to use the jackhammer at 7:23 a.m.?!?! My gosh that thing is loud!

I understand that you have a job to do so I don't mind you working. I'm already awake at those times anyway. But I really don't like loud noises until after about 8:00 a.m. and even that's pushing it, so could you please do your "quiet" activities until that time. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The wonderful neighbor living at the construction site.

No comments:

Post a Comment