Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh, It's Sew Cute!

In addition to my regular crazy life, I've been busy sewing. Creating is what keeps me sane (although my sanity is sometimes questionable :) )


Sir Bearded Kitty, DD's precious cat, got ahold of my purse so I needed a new one. Look what I made:




Oh, It's Sew Cute!!!! (Yes, I know that's not the correct "sew". It's a play on words for our Etsy shop.) I got the pattern from one of my all-time favorite websites, youcanmakethis.com. LOVE that site!

I also made these placemats. They have a built in pocket to put your silverware in:




And, I did some embroidery:




All of my latest creations are now available in our etsy shop at http://ohitssewcute.etsy.com . Well, everything except for the purse - that's ALL MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment