Monday, April 13, 2009

Trash To Treasure: Easter Basket



I've turned another piece of trash into treasure.

A few weeks ago when we were driving through a parking lot, we heard a horrible sound coming from under the car. My thought....Oh Great! Just what I need, car trouble. It was very minor. I had ran into a little plastic bucket. You know those empty ice-cream type buckets. I didn't damage the car or the bucket. I told DD to throw it in the car having no idea what I would do with it.

Well, VIOLA.....I used some fabric left over from a pillow I made for DD's room and attached that to the bucket with spray adhesive. Then, I painted the top rim. (I should have painted the rim BEFORE attaching the fabric, but oh well....) I tore some strips of fabrics that coordinate with DD's room and tied them onto the handle. Looky here. Isn't it cute? And, all from a little bucket that I ran over. Truly Trash to Treasure....

No comments:

Post a Comment